During the spring of 2017, The Kansas Bar Association surveyed the legal community on the economics of law practice considering similar studies undertaken in 2012, 2005 and 1997. The objectives of all studies were to derive and report the following:
- Demographics of practicing attorneys, including views on economic sentiment
- Attorney 2016 taxable income arrayed by practice class, gender, field of law, office location, full- vs. part-time status, years in practice and firm size
- Associate, legal assistant, and secretary 2017 annual compensation by years of experience (tenure) and office location
- Prevailing average 2017 hourly billing rates for attorneys arrayed by a variety of indicators, and for legal assistants by years of experience, firm size and office location
- Attorney time allocated to billable and non-billable professional activities in 2017
- Fixed expense and gross revenues per attorney and overhead rates associated with maintaining a private law practice by office location and firm size in 2016 Methods and Measures Results are based on two confidential survey instruments (questionnaires) emailed to approximately 10,000 active, in-state attorneys, regardless of KBA membership status.
Height x Width x Depth:
The fine print
Should you need to return all or part of an order, you will receive a refund for the product(s) returned if the following conditions are met:
- The product is in saleable condition and has not been marked or altered in any way.
- The product returned is postmarked no later than 30 days from the order date.
Please note: shipping and handling is not refundable.
If you have questions about or problems with an order, please contact us at (785) 234-5696 or at https://www.ksbar.org/contact/bookstore