Please contact Anne Woods at
Participating in My Ties for Justice is easy!
How it works:
- Advertise My Ties for Justice in advance by email, on your organization’s intranet or any way that works for you!
- During Celebrate Pro Bono Week (October 23-29, 2016), or any day/week that works for you, collect donations of $5 or more from each participant and provide them with identifying stickers to wear (Avery 5160 template) on the day they wear their orange tie or scarf. Create a flyer for your office.
- Donations will be used to support Kansas Legal Services through the Kansas Bar Foundation.
How to donate
- Online Contributions: Click "Donate Now”
- Checks: Make checks payable to "Kansas Bar Foundation,” including My Ties for Justice in the memo line
Mail checks to:
- Kansas Bar Foundation
Attn: Anne Woods
1200 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, KS 66612-1806
Donate your gently used tie or scarf and claim "My Ties are at the Bar."
You can also participate by collecting gently used ties and scarves (any color or design) and sending them to the Kansas Bar Foundation. We will deliver them to a local nonprofit to assist those in need of accessories for job interviews, work attire or special occasions. Please send or deliver your donation by November 4, 2016.
Send photos from your event and we will post them online. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will select one group photo and one individual photo to receive a $25 gift card from Amazon. Contest ends on November 4, 2016.
KLS Board of Director’s celebrating My Ties are at the Bar for Celebrate Pro Bono Week
Eric Rosenblad flashes his tie