Want to know whether you need a lawyer?
Want to ask a specific legal question without making an appointment and traveling to a lawyer’s office?
Want a cost-effective way to get an answer to your legal questions?
- Call the KBA Lawyer Referral Service at 1-800-928-3111.
- Our highly trained KBA Lawyer Referral Service Representatives can refer you to a lawyer who can answer your question for $2 per minute.
- How it works:
- You call 1-800-928-3111.
- You provide your debit/credit card account information to your LRS Referral Representative.
- Your LRS Referral Representative will place a temporary hold on your credit card for $50 to ensure the card account is open and active.
- Your LRS Referral Representative will transfer you to an experienced Kansas lawyer.
- You ask your question or discuss your issue.
- The lawyer contacts LRS to confirm the length of the telephone call.
- Your LRS Referral Representative releases the $50 hold and charges your card based on the length of the call.