3/23/2020 – This week the KBA executive committee voted to postpone all live meetings and events until further notice, including the Annual Meeting in Wichita, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Plans for rescheduling these events are pending. The postponed events include:
- All live CLE programs (Watch for expanded webinar offerings to help you meet your annual CLE requirement.)
- KBA Inaugural Leadership Institute
- Court Appreciation Dinner
- The Kansas Bar Foundation has cancelled its Scholarship Reception.
- The KBA YLS Mock Trial state competition has been cancelled.
- KBA Annual Meeting set for June in Wichita, including all events associated with the proceedings