Welcome to Law Wise FAQs
Click any question to see the answer. Click it again to close it.
If you have any additional questions that aren't covered below or need further clarification, please contact us here.
Q: How do I log/sign in to my KBA account?
In the grey bar at the top of every page, there is a Sign In button. Please click it and input your login credentials.
Forgot your password?
- call us at (785) 234-5696 and ask for Member and Market Services who will be happy to get you taken care of.
- click the "Click here to reset your password" on the Member Login page and for instructions on how to reset your password.
Q: How do I subscribe to Law Wise?
We now request you have a FREE Educator account.
- During the sign up process (www.ksbar.org/join), choose Educator.
- Create a username (most use their email address), input your first name and last name, and select "Law Wise" from the Education drop down menu. Click Continue.
- Create a password.
- You are now subscribed to Law Wise.
- Please sign in.
- Next, you click the Join Group icon () near the top of this page.
As an added bonus of having an Educator account, you now are able to interact with others within the forums if you have questions about lessons or want to share information.
Q: How do I unsubscribe from Law Wise?
You have a few options.
The first 2 options keep you in the group and allow you to still interact with other educators.
- Option 1: go to Manage Profile >Edit Bio >Manage Email Preferences and then uncheck "Law Wise Subscription"
- Option 2: at the bottom of your Law Wise email, there is an Unsubscribe link you can click to unsubscribe yourself.
The option below makes it so you are no longer a member of the group, but you are able to still view the content.
- Option 3: leave the Law Wise group. To leave the group, scroll up to the top of the FAQs, click "Options" and "Leave this group"
Q: How do I stay in the group, but unsubscribe from email notifications?
See Option 1 or Option 2 in "How Do I unsubscribe from Law Wise?"
Q: I like Law Wise but I don't want to create an account. Can I still view it?
Yes. At the top of these FAQs, click "Group Pages" and then click "Current School Year." It's also available on the Law Wise home page.
Q: How do I view Law Wise archives?
At the top of these FAQs, click "Group Pages" and then click "Current School Year" or "Archives".