Calling All Lawyers
The Kansas Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service conducts a Call-A-Lawyer Night on the second Thursday of every month 6 – 8 p.m.
Can you spare an hour every month? Every other month? Twice a year?
If you would be interested in becoming a volunteer, we make it easy!
- You do not need to be located in Topeka.
- You do not need to come to our office to answer calls.
- KBA staff screens all callers through our 1-800 call center.
- We transfer calls to you at a telephone number you designate – your office, your home, or your cell.
- Caller identification will show the Lawyer Referral Service phone number – not your number.
Most volunteers provide assistance to six to seven callers each month. Over the last year our volunteers have provided advice and information to Over 600 callers.
If you can spare an hour a month, every other month, or twice a year, please contact Dennis Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (785) 861-8812 to sign up for Call-A-Lawyer Night!
Thank you in advance for your participation with the KBA Lawyer Referral Service.