The Kansas Bar Association’s Law Practice Management Attorney is happy to provide continuing legal education programs for local and specialty bar associations and law schools. Most programs can be approved for law practice management, general, or ethics credit depending on the topic and content selected by the sponsoring group.
Are you interested in a Presentation for your group by KBA’s Law Practice Management Attorney?
Here are a few of the topics on which the Law Practice Management Attorney frequently presents:
- Law Practice Technology
- Ethics in the Context of Practice
- Casemaker and Research Success
- Disaster Planning and Business Continuity
- Rainmaking Plans
- Succession Planning
- Client File Retention and Destruction
- Organization Development Strategies
- Social Media and Social Media Ethics
- Setting Up a Virtual Practice
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Confidentiality and Data Security
- The Business of Law and the Law of Business
- Personnel Policy and Procedure Development and Implementation
- And, many other topics!
Please contact Sara Rust-Martin, at (785) 861-8821, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange for a CLE presentation and/or to discuss any topics you are interested in!
Note for Sponsoring Groups and Organizations requesting CLE Programs:
Once the logistics are finalized for the program, the Law Practice Management Attorney will develop all materials and submit those materials to the sponsoring group or organization at least 45 days prior to the event. This early submission is done to allow the sponsoring group or organization time to submit the materials to the CLE Commission. It will be the responsibility of the sponsoring group or organization to obtain CLE Credit for the program, prepare affidavits for program participants, submit the affidavits to the CLE Commission with 30 days of the program, and keep records of all program materials as well as complete any other requirements imposed by the CLE Commission.