Do you find it hard to manage competing funding priorities in your community? Do you get bogged down; knowing that productivity of your city can be improved but you just don’t know how? Have you ever struggled to find balance between your public service work and your personal life? This year’s League Annual Conference is for you!
This October, join the League and hundreds of local government officials in Overland Park to address these issues and other questions facing Kansas local government leaders.
Our goal at the Annual Conference is to:
• Provide you with top-notch speakers and practitioners in the field who can engage you in your public service role;
• Expand your knowledge of current topics facing local government leaders in Kansas;
• Equip you with the needed tools and resources to grow your capabilities as a local government leader;
• Develop your networking opportunities to share ideas, thoughts, and brainstorm challenging situations; and
• Recognize the success of local governments in Kansas and public servants across the state.
We’re excited to offer this opportunity to local government leaders across the state! Join us October 12-14 in Overland Park. We’re ready to help you find your balance, learn how to better work with your constituents, and move your city further with good governance and visionary leadership. Schedule-at-a-Glance is listed below.
Interested in reserving an exhibit booth, or sponsoring the conference?Click here for more information.