The Kansas Bar Association is teaming up with CLESeminars to bring you Continuing Legal Education webinars presented by some of the country's best-known experts.
The KBA is the CLE provider for this webinar. Should you have any questions regarding the webinars please contact the KBA.
8 Mistakes Experienced Contract Drafters Usually Make
Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
Are you making some of the most common errors in drafting contracts? In this session, we’ll consider real examples from recent high-profile transactions of flagrant contract drafting errors that instantly reveal the drafter’s lack of familiarity with best drafting practices and damage his or her credibility. We’ll make practical and imminently useful recommendations to help you avoid these drafting errors, improve the quality of any drafting project, and build a stronger personal brand.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
· Why contract drafting is a core competency for virtually all lawyers;
· How drafting competency is often neglected in the pursuit of substantive expertise;
· How flagrant drafting errors damage a lawyer’s reputation;
· How to recognize 8 common contract drafting practices that are actually flagrant errors; and
· Highly practical, effective techniques to avoid these flagrant errors and significantly improve your contract drafting
Click here to register
Please note there will be no refunds for canceled or missed programs.
The cost of registration for webinar:
KBA member: $80