Register now for the Kansas Trial Lawyers Association's 2019 Summer Meeting in Wichita, May 16-17.
Summer Meeting CLE Seminar
FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT WICHITA AT OLD TOWN | 820 E 2ND ST. N., OLD TOWN WICHITA
6 Hours CLE Credit, each, including 2 ethics
Russ Hazlewood, Wichita, KTLA Education Chair
On Friday, May 17, the Summer Meeting Seminar will be held at the Courtyard by Marriott Wichita at Old Town, 820 East 2nd Street North, Wichita. The CLE session will include topics on issues affecting all trial lawyers; workers compensation; and ethics:
- John Ambrosio: Anatomy of a Disciplinary Action (ETHICS)
- Nathan Elliott: Obtaining Medical Records Under the HITECH Act
- Daniel Giroux and James Howell: Ethical Dilemmas: What to Do? (ETHICS)
- Dallas Rakestraw: The Going and Coming Rule and Home-Based Employees
- David Rebein: Working with the Hispanic Client
- Blake Shuart: Tough Jams in Injury Cases and How to Get out of Them
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
LAW OFFICES OF MORRIS LAING | 300 N. MEAD #200, WICHITA
KTLA members are encouraged to attend the Thursday luncheon and Board of Governors Meeting with RSVPs; official votes are reserved for board members.
- 11:00 a.m. – Noon: Legacy of Justice Foundation Board Meeting
- Noon: Member Luncheon: All KTLA members welcome with RSVP.
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. KTLA Board of Governors Meeting: All KTLA members welcome; official votes are reserved for Board members.
5-7 P.M. ON THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
AERO PLAINS BREWING | 117 N. HANDLEY STREET, WICHITA
KTLA's annual Summer Meeting Reception takes place at member Mike Snider's, Wichita, microbrewery, Aero Plains Brewing. KTLA members from across Kansas are encouraged to attend, with or without conference registration (RSVP requested to email@example.com).