Approved for 1.0 hour of CLE credit, including 1.0 hour of law practice management in Kansas. Approved for 1.0 hour of CLE credit in Missouri
Facebook for Lawyers
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Noon - 12:50
12:00 PM Webinar Begins
Erika Jurado-Graham, Jurado-Graham Law Firm P.A., Kansas City, MO
Social media is revolutionizing the way we communicate but is also changing the way we do business as attorneys. Gone are the days in which we competed for the best advertising space in the weekly neighborhood magazine. Facebook is now the marketing platform you want to be in, with over a billion users and more than 130 million people logging in every day, your law firm needs to capitalize on this powerful and very inexpensive advertising tool.
1. Out with the old, in with the new: Facebook, the new way to market your practice.
2. What type of Facebook page do you need? The difference between friends vs. followers.
3. It’s all about the Algorithms: Overview of Facebook Analytics
4. How should your Facebook Page look like?
5. Finding followers, who will your audience be?
6. Paid vs. Free advertising in Facebook
7. How will you deliver your message? Creating “likeable” content.
8. Engaging with your audience, let’s get close but not too close!
9. Keeping it ethical, don’t get your ticket punched!
10. Now that you understand how a Facebook Business Page works, let’s create a marketing
12:50 PM: Program Adjourns
Erika graduated from Washburn University School of Law and is a frequent guest at local radio and television shows where she discusses topics that affect the immigrant community. She is currently the immigration consultant at Noticias Univision Kansas. Recently, the producers of “Aqui y Ahora,” a Univision national TV show, traveled to Kansas City to interview Erika for the documentary “Deportation, Inc.” Erika also has a weekly radio show at La X‐1250 in Kansas City where she talks about current immigration law topics and provides the audience with general information. Her Facebook Live webcasts are viewed over 30,000 per webcast and provide the immigrant community with invaluable information about immigration developments in this rapidly changing political climate. Erika Jurado‐Graham is currently one of the top three social media immigration personalities in the United States with close to half a million followers in her Facebook page. In addition, her Youtube channel receives thousands of visits on a weekly basis and her immigration videos have over a million views. She is currently licensed in Kansas, Missouri and Mexico.
KBA Members: $80