The October issue of Law Wise features:
- The Bill of Rights
- Additional amendments regarding:
- the presidency/terms of office/term limits/presidential succession
- senatorial elections
- voting age/women and the right to vote.
- The Father of Judicial Review, John Marshall and his work with the Supreme Court
- Lesson plans that address students’ freedom of speech & rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.
You can find additional resources at http://www.ksbar.org/page/educator_resources.
Law Wise is provided by a grant from the Kansas Bar Foundation