Posted By Ryan Purcell,
Monday, April 6, 2020
Updated: Friday, May 29, 2020
| Comments (0)
- American Bar Association: COVID-19 Resources for Bar Leaders
- American Bar Association: COVID-19 Task Force
- Kansas Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court District of Kansas
- Small Business Association
- National CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Resource Center
- BT&Co. — COVID-19 Resource page
- CBIZ: To find the latest articles, resources and webinars on impacts to expect and how your business can respond, access our comprehensive COVID-19 Resource Center.
- Lexis Nexis Resource Page
- Pandemic Preparedness (NABE)
- State Bar Responses
- Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH)
Pandemic Essentials for the Justice System, Law Firms, and the Legal Profession
Law firm consultant, observer and activist for changes in the legal profession Jordan Furlong has a multi-part series of blog posts on the impact of COVID-19 on law firms and the legal profession. He addresses systemic changes and challenges facing the administration of justice, law firms, lawyer regulation, and legal education. It is well-worth your time and bringing to the attention of your members, particularly leadership. You can read Jordan’s dispatches at Law21.
Commerce Bank KBA Visa Rewards
We wanted to pass along a friendly reminder that cardholders still have the option to skip-pay payments due in the month of May and June. Should a cardholder choose to skip payment, a late fee will NOT be charged and we will NOT report the cardholder as delinquent.
Commerce is working within the guidelines of each city on when our branch lobbies may reopen. While there are no set dates at this time, we will keep you posted with updates as we learn more.
Branches are still open for drive-up and ATM services. As a reminder, our 24/7 customer service remains open and available for all customer needs. Should customers come to you with questions, please direct them to call our customer service line at 800-645-2103.
Author: Ryan Purcell