These program materials were originally used at the 2013 LGBT Issues CLE held on October 18, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- Ending Job Discrimination Without ENDA
- LGBT Immigration: The Impact of the Recognition of Same Sex Marriage Under US v. Windsor
- Glossip v. Missouri Department of Transportation and Highway Patrol Employees' Retirement System
- "Slaves Amoung Us": Fighting Human Trafficking in the LGBT Community
- Proposition 8 and the Unconstitutionality of DOMA
To see the full topic descriptions click here.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.