These program materials were originally used at the 2013 Real Estate, Probate & Trust CLE held on September 20, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- Medicaid Primer
- Using Trusts in Medicaid Planning: Avoiding Hazards and Maximizing Benefits
- Drafting to Achieve Flexibility in Trust Administration and Address Changed Circumstances
- Asset Protection Planning
- Determining the Basis of Property Acquired from a Decedent
- Key Concepts for Required Minimum Distributions from IRA's and Qualified Retirement Plans
- Ethical Issues in Estate Planning and Estate Administration
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.