These program materials were originally used at the 2013 Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section Nuts & Bolts CLE held on October 4, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- Why (and Why Not) Arbitrate Business Disputes?
- Preliminary Deal Agreements
- Health Care Reform for Business Lawyers
- Lawyer's Ethical Duties of Information Technology Security: Information Security for Lawyers - How to Protect Client Data and Yourself
- Banking Law Update
- Incentives Available for Kansas Business
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.