These program materials were originally used at the 2013 KBA Government and Administrative Law Institute CLE held on January 11, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- Running the Administrative Gauntlet: Helpful Hints for Rule and Reg. Approval
- Anatomy and Physiology of Administrative Hearings Before the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- The Second Amendment - Reloaded
- Two Worlds Collide: Social Media Meets the First Amendment
- What the, Were They Thinking? A Modern Approach to the Acient Problem of Unethical Behavior
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.