About the Kansas Bar Association
The Kansas Bar Association (KBA) was founded in 1882 as a voluntary association for dedicated legal professionals and has more than 7,000 members, including lawyers, judges, law students, and paralegals.
The KBA is dedicated to:
- advancing the professionalism and legal skills of lawyers,
- promoting the interests of the legal profession,
- providing services to its members,
- advocating positions on law-related issues,
- encouraging public understanding of the law, and
- promoting the effective administration of our system of justice
Learn more about the awards and its past recipients here.
Electronic Media & Social Networking Policies
Emerging as an important way for an organization to interact with members and the public, and vice versa, social networking offers an opportunity for outreach, information sharing and interaction. The KBA/KBF supports the use of social networking to help increase member engagement and access to information.