This issue features the US Supreme Court Case, Miranda v. Arizona. This year marks the 50th anniversary of this landmark case and "Miranda: More than Words" is the theme for Law Day.
- The Miranda decision
- Kansas Bench and Bar Leaders Urge Reflection on Law Day
- Who was Ernesto Arturo Miranda?
- A Lesson plans about Miranda rights
- Discussion questions about Miranda v. Arizona
- Updates on the Kansas High School Mock Trial Tournament
- Resources from the LRE Center at ESU and iCivics
If you are interested in having a KBA member speak to your students about Law Day or another topic, please contact Anne Woods, Public Services Director, email@example.com.