The Results are In!
Voting has officially ended for the 2016 KBA elections, and we are pleased to announce the results of this year’s contested and uncontested races. Congratulations goes to those who were elected and nominated, and heartfelt thanks to all the candidates for demonstrating their willingness to serve and their commitment to the KBA.
- Secretary-Treasurer – Mira Mdivani
- KBA Delegate to the ABA – Judge Christel Marquardt
- BOG Representative from District 9 – Aaron Kite, Dodge City
Nominated to the Board of Governors by the Districts:
- District 1 – Christi Bright, Overland Park
- District 2 – Judge Sally Pokorny, Lawrence
- District 5 – Vince Cox, Topeka
- District 7 – Sylvia Penner, Wichita
And your KBA Officers for 2016-2017:
- President – Steve Six
- President Elect – Greg Goheen
- Vice President – Bruce Kent
- Past President – Natalie Haag
And lastly, thank you to all the KBA members who participated in this year’s election by signing petitions and voting. Great leadership starts with the interest of great people, and KBA members are the best!
Sent on behalf of
Chair, KBA Nominating Committee