The Fellows of the Kansas Bar Foundation play a vital role in ensuring that the mission of the Foundation is accomplished. To be a Fellow, individuals must contribute an aggregate total of $1,000 to the Foundation or pledge in writing to contribute at least $1,000 in 10 or fewer consecutive installments. The KBF gives special recognition to Fellows and those who reach new contribution levels in the program are honored at the annual Fellows Dinner.
Donations to the Fellows Program can be mailed or faxed by completing the KBF Contribution Form or by donating online. Your gift to the KBF is tax deductible as a charitable contribution.
Levels of Giving in the Fellows Program
The Foundation has designated seven contribution levels for its Fellows program.
- Fellow: $1,000-$2,499
- Fellow Silver: $2,500-$4,999
- Fellow Gold: $5,000-$7,499
- Fellow Platinum: $7,500-$9,999
- Fellow Diamond: $10,000-$14,999
- Pillar of the Foundation: $15,000-$49,999
- Pillar of the Profession: $50,000 or more