Q: How do I renew my membership? (Step 2 of 2)
(this FAQ is assuming you have completed the FAQ above Where do I renew my KBA membership? and are in the process of renewing)
- Choose your membership type from the drop down list. The page will do a quick refresh to allow for Section selection.
Note: depending on your browser, once you choose your Membership, you may have a notification looking similar to the screen capture below. Despite your instincts/reluctance, choose the "Leave this Page" option. You won't actually leave this page – the page is only adding more detail depending on your selection.
- Select one or more Section that you desire to join.
- Confirm your information is up to date. If it is up to date and the billing information is the same, check the box (see image below) to save you some time.
If your information is incorrect, please update it in the Billing Information portion and check the box shown below.
- Choose your payment option:
Note: If you choose Bill Me or Check/Money Order, you will be responsible to print your invoice and mail it with your payment to the KBA. You will have an option to print your invoice at the end of the renewal process or can be found directly at www.ksbar.org/members/CommerceTransactions.aspx
- Finally, you can make a pledge or donate to the Kansas Bar Foundation or toward the Jeans for Justice program (available at different times of the year). If you don't want to make a donation, simply uncheck the box shown below.