Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
KBA Search
Test FAQ
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Membership Renewal Locked Topic 1 A. Lincoln Q: How do I renew my membership? (Step 2 of 2) (this FAQ is assuming you have completed the FAQ above Where do I renew my KBA membership? and are in the process of renewing) Choose your membership type from the drop down list. The page will do a quick refresh to allow for Section selection.Note: depending on your browser, once you choose your Membership, you may have a notification looking similar to the screen capture below. Despite your instincts/reluctance, choose the "Leave this Page" option. You won't actually leave this page – the page is only adding more detail depending on your selection. Select one or more Section that you desire to join.Confirm your information is up to date. If it is up to date and the billing information is the same, check the box (see image below) to save you some time. If your information is incorrect, please update it in the Billing Information portion and check the box shown below.Choose your payment option: Bill Me, Check/Money Order, or Credit CardNote: If you choose Bill Me or Check/Money Order, you will be responsible to print your invoice and mail it with your payment to the KBA. You will have an option to print your invoice at the end of the renewal process or can be found directly at www.ksbar.org/members/CommerceTransactions.aspxFinally, you can make a pledge or donate to the Kansas Bar Foundation or toward the Jeans for Justice program (available at different times of the year). If you don't want to make a donation, simply uncheck the box shown below.
by A. Lincoln
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Invoices, Receipts & Payment History Locked Topic 0 A. Lincoln Step 1: After logging in, go to the Manage Profile page.Step 2: Under the category Invoicing, Payments, & History, click Invoices. Tip: If you have an open invoice, a number will display over the invoice icon Step 3: You can now print your invoice(s) to send with a check payment or to keep in your records. You also have the option at this point to make a payment online using a credit or debit card by clicking the icon on the right. Tip: If you have multiple open invoices and would like to pay them all at once, you can "check" them all and click Pay Selected Invoices using a credit or debit card.
by A. Lincoln
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
more Calendar

8/27/2014
Interaction of the Common Aspects of Military Law with Civilian Law

9/5/2014
2014 KBA Insurance Law Institute

9/5/2014
KBA Diversity Committee Meeting

9/12/2014
IOLTA Committee Meeting

Featured Members