Ethics for Good XV (Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, KCMO)
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Check-in: 1:45 p.m. - Begins: 2:30 p.m. - Adjourns: 4:10 p.m.
Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Atkins Auditorium
4525 Oak St.
Kansas City, Missouri
Parking: $8 museum non-member parking fee; carpool encouraged
Online registration is closed.
Approved for 2.0 CLE credit hours, including 2.0 hours of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
Who Are the Presenters?
- Stan Davis, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Jim Griffin, Scharnhorst Ast Kennard Griffin, P.C.
- Mark Hinderks, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Todd LaSala, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Hon. Steve Leben, Kansas Court of Appeals
- Jacy Moneymaker, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Todd Ruskamp, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Hon. Melissa Standridge, Kansas Court of Appeals
Where Does the Money Go?
Our designated charities for 2014 are:
- CASA (Johnson/Wyandotte Counties)
- Safehome and Hope House (domestic violence programs)
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault (MOCSA)
- Kansas Bar Foundation
- In addition, we will fund Ethics for Good Scholarships to each of the KU, Washburn and UMKC Law Schools and the Johnson County Community College paralegal program.
Check-in begins at 1:45 p.m. Program begins promptly at 2:30 p.m. and adjourns at 4:10 p.m.
To view the marketing flyer for this event, CLICK HERE.
« Go to Upcoming Event List