Ethics for Good XV (Polsky Theatre, Overland Park)
Friday, June 20, 2014 (Check-in: 1:45 p.m. - Begins: 2:30 p.m. - Adjourns: 4:10 p.m.)
Reception to follow, sponsored by the JCCC Foundation
Polsky Theatre, JCCC
12345 College Blvd, (College & Quivira)
Overland Park, Kansas
Online registration is closed.
Approved for 2.0 CLE credit hours, including 2.0 hours of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
Who Are the Presenters?
- Stan Davis, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Jim Griffin, Scharnhorst Ast Kennard Griffin, P.C.
- Mark Hinderks, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Todd LaSala, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Hon. Steve Leben, Kansas Court of Appeals
- Jacy Moneymaker, Stinson Leonard Street L.L.P.
- Todd Ruskamp, Shook, Hardy & Bacon L.L.P.
- Hon. Melissa Standridge, Kansas Court of Appeals
Where Does the Money Go?Our designated charities for 2014 are:
Check-in begins at 1:45 p.m. The program begins promptly at 2:30 p.m. and adjourns at 4:10 p.m.
- CASA (Johnson/Wyandotte Counties)
- Safehome and Hope House (domestic violence programs)
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault (MOCSA)
- Kansas Bar Foundation
- In addition, we will fund Ethics for Good Scholarships to each of the KU, Washburn and UMKC Law Schools and the Johnson County Community College paralegal program.
To view the marketing flyer for this event, CLICK HERE.
« Go to Upcoming Event List