Registration fees include lunch.
Applied for 7.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
• Chapter 13 Trustee Panel
• Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Someone Blue: Bankruptcy Practice Tips
• Fore! Beware Ethical Traps in Bankruptcy Practice (Ethics)
• Tickle me ELMO: Using Electronic Devices in the Courtroom
• The Elusive Prey of the Student Loan Discharge
• Property of the Chapter 13 Estate: Hot Answers to Questions that Burn
• Judges Panel
Sponsors for this program include:
The Bar Plan, Case Moses Zimmerman P.A., Cloon Legal Services, Cricket Debt Counseling, Depew Law Firm, Fleeson Gooing Coulson & Kitch LLC, Gary E. Hinck P.A., Gay Riordan Fincher Munson & Sinclair P.A., Klenda Austerman LLC, Lentz Clark & Deines P.A., Mark J. Lazzo P.A., Redmond & Nazar LLP, Stevens & Brand LLP, Stumbo Hanson LLP, Topeka Area Bankruptcy Council Inc., Woner, Glenn, Reeder & Girard, P.A.
To view a copy of the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE
For a complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.