Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
• Ethics with Stan Hazlett
• Making the Appellate Record
• Appellate Jurisdiction: Back to Law School
• Appellate Motions Practice: Yes, You Can Have More Time to File Your Brief
• Brief Writing: How to Write So Judges Will Read
• Oral Argument: The Judicial Perspective
Reception immediately to follow, sponsored by the Appellate Practice Section.
To view a copy of the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE.
For a complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.
5 hours agoMock Trial Status ::UPDATE:: Proceeding as Planned
2/19/2015Vacancy in 18th Judicial District
2/12/2015Kingfisher named co-chair of national judicial voter education project
2/11/2015Casemaker adds decisions from U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
2/28/2015Mock Trial - Regional - Wichita
2/28/2015Mock Trial - Regional - Olathe
3/4/2015Diversity Committee Meeting
3/6/2015Deadline to submit 2015 KBA award nominee packets