Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
• Ethics with Stan Hazlett
• Making the Appellate Record
• Appellate Jurisdiction: Back to Law School
• Appellate Motions Practice: Yes, You Can Have More Time to File Your Brief
• Brief Writing: How to Write So Judges Will Read
• Oral Argument: The Judicial Perspective
Reception immediately to follow, sponsored by the Appellate Practice Section.
To view a copy of the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE.
For a complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.