2014 Government & Administrative Law CLE
Friday, February 7, 2014
For further details, see the 'Complete course schedule & faculty information' link below
Kansas Law Center
1200 SW Harrison St.
Online registration is closed.
Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
• Good, Bad and Downright Ugly Aspects of Kansas Tort Claims Act Practice
• Tax Appeal Turf Wars: The Proper Role of Non-Lawter Professionals at COTA
• Gun Issues (panel)
• Administrative Law Medley: Electronic Communication & Drafting "Findings of Facts"
• We Are Your Friend, Not Your Foe. The Process of Reviewing Regulations for Approval by the Office of the Kansas
• Recent Disciplinary Developments (Ethics)
To view a copy of the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE.
For a complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.
« Go to Upcoming Event List