Kansas - Approved for 12.0 hours of CLE credit, including 2.0 hours of ethics and professionalism and 2.0 hours of law practice management.
Missouri - Approved for 12.0 hours of CLE credit, including 2.0 hours of ethics.
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Planned Giving: Maximizing the Benefits of Your Clients’ Charitable Gifts
- Asset Protection Planning
- Using Trusts in Medicaid Planning: Avoiding Hazards and Maximizing Benefits
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
- Legislative Update
- Fundamentals of Veteran's Advocacy
- Social Media for the Family Lawyer (and anyone else, for the matter) From Start to Finish: Ethics,
- Disaster Preparedness: Avoiding Ethical Disasters During Natural Disasters (Ethics)
** Immediately following the CLE, there will be a social reception--open to all
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- Taking Control of your Financial Strategy (LPM)
- Low to No Cost Ways to Market Your Firm Like Big Law (LPM)
- Health Care Reform: So Now What?
- Do the Right Thing – Don’t Become a ‘Zombie’ Lawyer (Ethics)
Sleeping rooms at the Four Points by Sheraton are available to program participants at a rate of $80 per night. The last day to make reservations at this rate is Friday, Jan. 17. Please note, after that time the hotel will not honor the $80 rate. Call 785-539-5311 and identify yourself as part of the "CLE Slam Dunk/KSU Foundation” room block to receive the special rate.
Sleeping rooms at the Holiday Inn at the Campus are available to program participants at a rate of $99.95 per night. The last day to make reservations at this rate is Friday, Jan. 10. Please note, after that time the hotel will not honor the $99.95 rate. Call 785-539-7531 and give the operator the code "SLA" to receive the special rate.
This program is co-sponsored by Principal Financial Group, Proventus Consulting LLC and Flint Hills Discovery Center Foundation.
To view the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE.
For the complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.