2013 KBA Agricultural Law CLE
Kansas Farm Bureau
2627 KFB Plaza
Manhattan, Kansas 66503
Online registration is closed.
Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism credit in Kansas and Missouri.
- KDHE Environmental Permitting for Confined Feeding Facilities
Grant Harse, Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Topeka
Terry Medley, Kansas Department of Health and Environment- Bureau of Water, Topeka
- Developments in Agricultural Law
Anthony Schutz, University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, NE.
- Kansas Water Appropriations Act Overview and Enforcement
Matthew (Matt) Spurgin, Kansas Department of Agriculture, Topeka
- "Don’t Bet the Farm- Farm and Ranch Estate Planning”
Matthew (Matt) Hoy, Stevens & Brand LLP, Lawrence
- Innovation in Seed Trait Technology - The AgAccord: Transitioning from Proprietary to Generic Biotech Seed Products J. Thomas (Tom) Carrato, Monsanto Company, Manhattan
- Disaster Preparedness: Avoiding Ethical Disaster During Natural Disasters
Danielle M. Hall, Kansas Bar Association, Topeka
For more information please view the postcard.
For faculty photos, bios, and full course schedule, please click here.
For driving directions, please click here.
This event is brought to you by the KBA in partnership with the Kansas Farm Bureau Legal Foundation for Agriculture and the Kansas Livestock Association.
« Go to Upcoming Event List