2013 KBA Insurance Law Institute (135521)
Kansas Law Center
1200 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, Kansas 66612
Online registration is closed.
Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours (including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism) in Kansas and Missouri
Attendees will be presented topics that include:
- Enterprise Risk Management: A risk
cycle control process for determining whether your risk appetite is too big,
too small, or just right!
- 2013 Legislative Session – The Longest 80
- Unclaimed Property Audits and Life
Insurance: Updates for 2013 and Beyond
- Assisting Employers in Exploring Health
Insurance Alternatives in 2013
- Health Care Reform: It's Go Time!
- Serving Two (or More) Masters: Conflicts of
Interest in Representing and Advising Insurance Agents
This seminar is presented in partnership with I.S.I. (Insurance Specialists Inc.)
For full descriptions about the topics, please see the brochure.
« Go to Upcoming Event List