Approved for 6.0 CLE credit hours, including 1.0 hour of ethics and professionalism in Kansas and Missouri.
• Asset Protection Planning
• Spousal Portability – When It Works and When It Doesn’t
• Gifts or Lumps of Coal: Overview of the Current Immigration System and Possible Reforms
• Banking Industry Overview
• Dodd-Frank Mortgage Reform
• Lawyer's Ethical Duties of Information Technology Security
Sleeping rooms at the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza are available to program participants at a rate of $139 per night. The last day to make reservations at this rate is Friday, Nov. 15. Please note, after that time the hotel will not honor the $139 rate. Call 1-800-810-3708 and identify yourself as part of the "KBA Plaza Lights room block” to receive the special rate.
To view a copy of the marketing brochure, CLICK HERE.
For a complete course schedule and faculty information, CLICK HERE.