TheKansas Bar Association has partnered with Internet for Lawyers to bring you three webinars to teach you to effectively use the Internet in your practice.
Please note there will be no refunds for cancelled registrations. Webinar coupons cannot be used for Internet for Lawyers programs.
June 24–Public Records and Publicly Available Information
(Time: Noon- 1 PM CT)
· Free Public Records on the Web
· Discover quick and easy methods to locate public records
· Uncover criminal history, current inmates, and sex offender registries
· Unearth property records
· Find out how to access driver’s license, vehicle records, and driving records
· Dig up assets: boats, planes, company employee benefit plans, patents, trademarks, and copyrights
· Find vital records: birth, death, marriage, and divorce
· Locate political campaign contributions
· Finding military personnel
· Free Publicly Available Information on the Web
· Discover cell phone and unpublished numbers
· Unravel associations between companies
· Explore experts and learn about their backgrounds
· Use Expensive Databases for Free to Find
· Addresses and phone numbers of evasive parties you need to serve
For a complete description or to register online, click here
Approved for 1.0 non-traditional CLE credit in Kansas.
Please note there will be no refunds for cancelled registrations.Webinar coupons cannot be used for Internet for Lawyers programs.
The cost of registration for each webinar:
- KBA member: $80
- Non-member: $90
- Paralegal: $51